Best time to go in September

michaelnyc

Original Poster
This was the first time in 21 years we actually left disney property and had a driver bring us to universal studios for the day

We loved it all except for the one day out of the year i picked was the christian rock festival and the park closed early to normal guests, no fireworks or late night rides

Bummer

What would be the best time in september to go? We want to spend two maybe three days there to explore both parks

Thanks

Mukta

Crowds are low for most of the month. I was there the 19-20th of this year and I was sad cause i couldn't see the nighttime show due to the park closing early for Halloween Horror Nights. I prefer the weekend after Labor Day.

Cmdr_Crimson

This was the first time in 21 years we actually left disney property and had a driver bring us to universal studios for the day

We loved it all except for the one day out of the year i picked was the christian rock festival and the park closed early to normal guests, no fireworks or late night rides

Bummer

What would be the best time in september to go? We want to spend two maybe three days there to explore both parks

Thanks

I was there for the Week of Sept 13th - 18th and it was Perfect..Not too busy (15-20 mins waitimes)..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom