Best time for Blizzard Beach

tshenigo

We will be at WDW Oct 15-18th. What is the best time of day and day of the week to go to Blizzard Beach? Generally, is it still warm enough to enjoy it?

Thanks
Terri

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by tshenigo
We will be at WDW Oct 15-18th. What is the best time of day and day of the week to go to Blizzard Beach? Generally, is it still warm enough to enjoy it?

Thanks
Terri

Never been at that time. But all the water is heated. For me the best times where 1st thing is the morning or right after it storms.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by tshenigo

Thanks
Terri

Daytime highs should still be in the 80s; if it's sunny and not breezy, it can feel pretty hot! (not oppressively hot, like June - August here, just like a normal summer anywhere else) They will be alternating waterparks by then(if not already)...only one will be open at a time during the week.

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

The best of day is when they're open and any day that ends in a "y". :D

I'm sorry, I'm a smartass. :rolleyes: The waterparks are better early in the week and go right when they open (usually 10am).

Upvote 0

tshenigo

Original Poster
Re: Re: Best time for Blizzard Beach

Originally posted by marciahahn

Daytime highs should still be in the 80s; if it's sunny and not breezy, it can feel pretty hot! (not oppressively hot, like June - August here, just like a normal summer anywhere else) They will be alternating waterparks by then(if not already)...only one will be open at a time during the week.

How do I find out which of the water parks will be open on which days?

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

OK i'll be honest for once. You can pay for me and DF to go to Florida with you. We will go to another water park while your at BB. Of course all the ladies will flock to us :p Leaving u and ur family a nice empty BB all to urself.

Was that better DF? :confused: :p

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Sounds good to me JR. ;) How many people can you fit in those "Family" rafts again? This time around though it wouldn't be very family oriented. :eek: :D

I was thinking more like all the ladies could be waiting for us at the end of the slides and we could slide down but naked and land in the middle of them. :p :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom