Best Sweatshirt for 15 month old?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Hey every one trying to figure out all our plans for Disney ( Sept 13-27th) I Don't want to have to bring a bunch of hoodies so I am planning on bringing one. Does any one have any suggestions, I don't think I will have to use it a lot since it will be nice but just in case I was thinking a North Face? Any suggestions would Be great or ANY thing I should Make sure I bring!?> Thank you!

cw1982

According to weather.com, the average low in September in Orlando is 73 degrees. I realize that's just an average, and that averages are far from a guarantee of what the weather will end up doing, but I've seen other threads where people talk about how it's still hot in Orlando in September. Honestly, I can't imagine needing a hoodie at that point.

If you do go with a hoodie, my favorite hoodies are the Under Armour storm series. They're super soft, fairly water resistant (don't stay soaked forever when they get wet) and they're lightweight, so they provide warmth without being bulky.

ETA: not sure if those come in baby sizes or not... but it would certainly be worth checking into

Last edited:

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
According to weather.com, the average low in September in Orlando is 73 degrees. I realize that's just an average, and that averages are far from a guarantee of what the weather will end up doing, but I've seen other threads where people talk about how it's still hot in Orlando in September. Honestly, I can't imagine needing a hoodie at that point.

If you do go with a hoodie, my favorite hoodies are the Under Armour storm series. They're super soft, fairly water resistant (don't stay soaked forever when they get wet) and they're lightweight, so they provide warmth without being bulky.

ETA: not sure if those come in baby sizes or not... but it would certainly be worth checking into

Ill check that out thank you!

Tinkerbell397

I agree with the above that you should just bring a cardigan for air-conditioned attractions and restaurants as they keep the AC very cold. I was there last year in September and it was as hot or hotter than July and August. Those of us who experience the 4 seasons tend to think of September as a transition month into fall....not in Florida....Hot Hot Hot and Humid Humid Humid. You will experience rain in the afternoon....but the rain will be just enough to make the park nice and steamy! Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

deanaandrich

It's going to be hot. You will be looking at mid to upper 80s in the day and low 80s at night. Just a simple cardigan will help in restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom