best studio member uniform

buxfan76

Original Poster
for both Universal and IOA, which ride or attraction do you think has the best uniform or outfit they have to wear when working?

i personally like the MIB headquarters, where everyone looks as if they work for a top secret goverment with black tie, sunglasses, white collar.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
MIB definitely has some good uniforms, as does Revenge of the Mummy (some people don't like 'em, I think they're fine).

How about those uniforms at Shrek 4D? I'd love to work there. :lol:

matt88mph

I'm gonna have to say BTTF because where else can you either wear a lab coat or a Hawaiian shirt?

PS: You gotta be brave or a huge Dr. Suess fan to wear Suess Landing uniforms outside the parks.

Brooke

I think MIB has the best uniforms. The Hulk uniforms look comfy but they are so bright and yellow...ew. Shrek 4D has the worst!

matt88mph

Does anyone has a picture of the Spider-Man uniforms? It must be cool to work in an air-conditioned building with so many cool surprises.

Pixie Duster

I don't get why everyone is making fun of the Shrek costumes considering they are some of the best themed costumes around, including WDW's. So far I have worn Shref, Mummy (both types of costumes), Jaws, and MiB, for one week each.

Zed

I like the Spidey, and Doom ride's outfits myself. If I could choose any dept in the parks, I'd go with the Mel's Diner outfits, and the Pyro and Audio Tech's casual polo shirts/shorts or cargo pants, in good ole Johnny Cash all black. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom