Best Place for Dessert?

thumper

Original Poster
Looking for opinions on where to grab the best dessert (not in actual parks). Boardwalk, resorts, DS - what is your favorite? Any dessert...ice cream, chocolate, pie, fruit tart, etc (I've never met a dessert I didn't like)! :D:D

Pardon My Pixie

The new ice cream place on the Boardwalk is really good. It's called Ample Hills Creamery. There is no seating inside but it's very spacious so if there's a line it's at least a comfortable, unfrazzled, air conditioned place to stand and wait (compared to the take out area at the nearby Beaches and Cream which is small and cramped causing the line to sometimes snake out the door). They have original, interesting ice cream flavors. They also do fabulous milk shakes.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club is good as well, and they have a walk up/take out area as well.

Sprinkles at Disney Springs has good cupcakes and ice cream.

Mavsfanatic

Get a 9:45pm-10:00pm reservation at Beaches and Cream and head over after Illuminations (only a 10-15 minute walk) and get the kitchen sink. Last August was my family's 4th trip to WDW and we'd always wanted to try the kitchen sink. We finally did it and I have to say it was a fun experience and a great way to end a hot August day. Beaches and Cream is a popular late night ADR so if this is something you want to do, book it early.

zurgandfriend

Over the years we have found appreciate skipping dessert in a restaurant and getting something sweet later in a park is more enjoyable. Boulangerie patisserie in Epcot, Hollywood scoops in DHS a funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow or a visit to Auntie Gravity in the magic Kingdom are our favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom