best place for character meet and greets

sheryl2007

What is the best place to meet and greet and/or character dining for Pooh and also for Donald Duck? These 2 are favorites of my kids( as well as Mickey but Chef Mickey's is supposed to be the best to see him.) Thanks everyone in advance!:wave:

dave2822

For Pooh:

Crystal Palace on Main Street at MK has great food, something for everyone, and features Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore.

For Donald Duck:

As you mentioned, Chef Mickey's will give the best one-on-one attention. Excellent spread as well, and many times Donald is even walking around playing with those who are waiting for their tables and not even seated yet.
Usually it's Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Donald, Chip & Dale

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Donald is the host for breakfast in Animal Kingdom. I think it is called Restaurantosaurus. This one also seems to fill up in advance, so PS is virtually a must.

Crystal Palace is perfect for Pooh and his friends, and you can often get in without much of a wait even without PS.

Also, if you stop at guest relations when you get to each of the parks they can tell you which characters will be doing meet-&-greets and where and when to look for them.

To just meet Donald without the meal - he has his own trailer home at the Studios. His trailer is right next to Daisy's. JoJo and Goliath also have a trailer there as well. I have found that this is for the most part a less well known spot and the lines are usually quite short. Also, with the trailers the characters are there every day and the times they are available are posted. Just a bit further down the street you can meet Sorcerer Mickey - a favorite of my 17 year old daughter !

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom