Best photo spots?

Rachel S1321

We have the memory maker for our upcoming September trip. Any tips on where to take the best photos and what to not waste time with? Any really neat photo spots a newbie like me may miss with the family? We have only traveled to Disney once before without memory maker. Thanks!!!!

daringstoic

The College Program Facebook page just posted this picture (looks like DHS).

FB_IMG_1467146814182.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1026866987367149&substory_index=0&id=120122091374981
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1026866987367149&substory_index=0&id=120122091374981

I've never seen that version of a Stitch magic shot. Is that a regular one you can get? I've seen a lot of them over the years, but I'm not familiar with that pose and I kind of like it.

Upvote 0

Daxiegirl

We snagged a photographer at MK near the bridge to Little Mermaid. He wasn't busy and ended up taking at least 30 shots of us in different spots with the castles, SDMT and space mountain in the background. (Obviously not all the same photo, lol.)
It was awesome!

Upvote 0

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
We snagged a photographer at MK near the bridge to Little Mermaid. He wasn't busy and ended up taking at least 30 shots of us in different spots with the castles, SDMT and space mountain in the background. (Obviously not all the same photo, lol.)
It was awesome!

That sounds awesome! This is our first time with memory maker. My kids really want to do the really cool shots with the characters. Looks so fun.

Upvote 0

Daxiegirl

It was lots of fun. Super sad when we went that they no longer did pixie wings but hopeful there might be some new exciting ones to be found next week.

Upvote 0

21stamps

A lot of the photographers did not have Stitch this past fall, anyone know if that has changed?

Op- some photogs are def better than others..so don't be afraid to get multiple similar magic shots at different locations i.e. Balloons etc!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom