Best Park to visit on New Year's Day?

ilovepluto23

I'll be at WDW January 1-7 2008. I've never been during/right after Christmas holidays and I'm worried about the beginning of my trip, especially New Year's Day. I read about the attendance levels on certain days of the week, but I'm sure holidays affect those stats.

Does anyone have any suggestions to which park is the least crowded on New Year's Day (it will be on a Tuesday in 2008)?

Thank you!

Hi
We used to visit every year from around the 2nd to around the 10th, and weirdly enough it was very empty, (during the week) however seeing that now schools start their christmas holiday later, you may see some crowds!

Before school used to start again on the day after new years day, and I guess everyone went on vacation from the 23rd through the 1st.
Now schools start later, so not sure if this helps!!!

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Whenever you visit during a very busy day, Epcot is the best place to be. They're the largest park, and can distribute large numbers of guests much better than the other parks. The worst is Animal Kingdom, which has so many narrow pathways that it often feels more crowded than it actually is.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Agree with the others...Epcot is the best place to be when the crowds are up because it distrubtes people easier. Now the big named rides will all have hugemongous waits (Soarin is usually around like 3-4 hours that day) but it definitely feels less crowded.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom