Best Non Character Buffet in WDW.

DisneyDebNJ

We like Biergarten and Cape may Cafe. We are trying Boma dinner for the first time in December. We do love the Boma breakfast buffet!
Biergarten is awesome! DH was stationed in Germany for 2 years in the 80s, and to hear him try to speak German, cracks me up!! He said to the best of his recollection, alot of the food is spot on authentic.

tracyandalex

Biergarten is awesome! DH was stationed in Germany for 2 years in the 80s, and to hear him try to speak German, cracks me up!! He said to the best of his recollection, alot of the food is spot on authentic.
That is great to know. We have never been so we have been wondering about the authenticity.

DisneyDebNJ

That is great to know. We have never been so we have been wondering about the authenticity.
I am a big fan of cabbage, and their red cabbage is very good, as is the sauerbraten (think braised tender beef in gravy) their spaetzle is actually quite good, chicken schnitzel with gravy... yummmmm and sausages and sauerkraut are wonderful. Then.... desserts just a really nice dinner

tracyandalex

I am a big fan of cabbage, and their red cabbage is very good, as is the sauerbraten (think braised tender beef in gravy) their spaetzle is actually quite good, chicken schnitzel with gravy... yummmmm and sausages and sauerkraut are wonderful. Then.... desserts just a really nice dinner
YUP! Don't forget the entertainment, DD4 loves to go out on the floor and dance her little booty off (her words, not mine!)

Tinkerkell

It's almost a coin toss between Biergarten and Boma for us! I think we'd give Biergarten an edge for the festive atmosphere and easy location. They are both favorites!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom