Best Milk Shakes at Disney

Mrs. Hinsley

Original Poster
Hi all,

I am new to posting to the threads although enjoy reading all you guys have to say about WDW and have planned my upcoming trip accordingly.

I have a question. I love Milkshakes and wanted to know your take on the best milkshake you have had at WDW.. resorts and parks included.

Thanks in advance for your response.

14 days until I get to feel the magic again.. !!!

wiigirl

Whispering Canyon! They are BOTTOMLESS!!! Unlimited=best in my book any day.

My favorite too! Yum!
75.gif

DizneyPryncess

We loved the milkshakes we got at Sci-Fi Diner! I have never been to Whispering Canyon - but I'm going in November so it looks like I'll be trying the milkshakes there too!

rob0519

Hi all,

I am new to posting to the threads although enjoy reading all you guys have to say about WDW and have planned my upcoming trip accordingly.

I have a question. I love Milkshakes and wanted to know your take on the best milkshake you have had at WDW.. resorts and parks included.

Thanks in advance for your response.

14 days until I get to feel the magic again.. !!!

This one is adults only at Raglan Road in DTD:
Bailey's Shake $9.50
Frozen mix of ice Cream, Bailey's, Coffee Liquor

Leolioness4200

My Hubby loves the chocolate/peanut butter milkshake from Ghirardelli's and has to have one every time we visit. I am also another vote for the bottomless milkshakes from Whispering Canyon ;) !!

materbuddy

The Nob Hill Chill at Ghiradelli's is the best milkshake ever. It's actually more than a milkshake. It is a hot fudge sundae blended into a milkshake. My flavor of choice is chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate hot fudge and peanut butter. YUM!!!!!!! I have 32 days before I can get one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom