Best Mexican at WDW

Weather_Lady

Not to sound smarmy, but hummus always comes to the top of my mind when I think south of the border dishes . . .

LOL. The dip made from ground pumpkin seeds is a traditional Mayan dish called Sikil P'ak. The Frontera Cocina menu puts the word "hummus" in quotation marks, since that's not really what it is, but their use of the term is weird. You know, because nothing helps describe a cultural dish on a menu as well as an unnecessary reference to a dish from a completely different culture... ;)

Last edited:

ynahtebwdw

Definitely La Hacienda! We have tried both there and San Angel Inn multiple times and La Hacienda has consistently been far better. It's true that the experience of eating within the Mexico pavilion under the volcano is interesting, but in my opinion you can have just as amazing an experience sitting at one of the waterfront tables (you can request this when you get to the restaurant for your reservation but you may have to wait for one to become available) at La Hacienda.

Club Cooloholic

Not that it was great, but I amcurious, did the tortouga tavern close for good in adventureland? Not the best burritos but a decent size and filling...very much "food"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom