best mall? And looking for OG and Sonic

kasey1988

Original Poster
hello all!
Whats the best mall within driving distance of wdw? I seen pictures of one with the giant M&M store, where is that?

Also the day we goto the mall we want to goto the olive garden (We dont have one here), and get a drink at Sonic (we dont have those either), which locations are most convenient?

Hammer1310

Courtman

There are lots of Olive Gardens around - one on the 192 near the junction with the 535, about 10mins drive from the main gate to WDW. There is another one on International Drive next door to what used to be the NASCAR Cafe (I think that has gone now though). There is also an Olive Garden on the outside shops around Florida Mall, which is about a 30min drive from WDW - take the I4 towards Orlando, come off at Sand Lake Road and head about 4-5 miles east.

dandaman

This August, we ate at the Olive Garden maybe a mile (not even) north of the Downtown Disney WDW gate on SR-535.

kasey1988

Original Poster
I think many people just say its average amrican italian food.. but for my family WE love it, maybe because its a treat to us when we travel.. but the even stopping in for the lunch special of all you can eat soup, salad, and bread is good to!

I guess it depends on what you're looking for when it comes to malls. I love the Premium Outlets because I love outlet shopping and they have a lot of nicer outlet stores. Florida Mall is good though if you want a huge selection of typical mall stores. I really like Mall of Millenia (or is it Mall at Millenia? I always just call it Millenia) for window shopping and dining since it's higher end and such a pretty place.

flaminjo

I think many people just say its average amrican italian food.. but for my family WE love it, maybe because its a treat to us when we travel.. but the even stopping in for the lunch special of all you can eat soup, salad, and bread is good to!
yup american italian is the best...no match for it. any good places nearby to have the best of the above mentioned?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom