Best hotel to stay at with 14 month old?

Disneyfan1981

Original Poster
Hello all,

We are planning a magical gathering with grandparents, uncles, the whole nine yards next April and my son will be 14 months by that point. From parents who have done the trip what is the most beneficial hotel to stay at with a child so young?

Thanks!!

Hello all,

We are planning a magical gathering with grandparents, uncles, the whole nine yards next April and my son will be 14 months by that point. From parents who have done the trip what is the most beneficial hotel to stay at with a child so young?

Thanks!!

Bay Lake Tower suites. By a landslide. Closest walk to MK, washers/ dryers, great zero-entry pool for babies. Kitchen for bottles/milk snacks etc. I stayed here with my 14 mo. this August

melinda525

Best price is obviously the value resorts and we have stayed there. I think they are great for kids, and the pools are a lot of fun but the rooms are a bit cramped. If you need a crib in your room and have a stroller to park there isn't much space left. But what we've found to be the best hotels for children (atleast ours) are the monerail resorts around the Magic Kingdom. They are definately more expensive but worth it to us. We really like how the children can remain in their strollers on the monerail and you never have to wake them if they are sleeping. We spend more than half the trip at magic kingdom and epcot so the monerail is very beneficial to us. We get luxury for the adults and convenience for the kids. We are going in December with our 2 and 5 year old and staying at the Grand Floridian. Good luck!!

French Quarter

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge and it is great for babies. It seems to have a quieter atmosphere than the monorail resorts but is close to everything. The baby really enjoyed riding the boat. That being said, I agree with the previous poster about the convience of the monorails, especially if you are planning to spend most of your time in the Epcot - Magic Kingdom area. If you can afford it, you might want to consider the Grand Floridian or the Poly. If you are looking for something a little cheaper and Wilderness Lodge, all the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom