Best Dining at the Magic Kingdom?

;) Whenever my best friends and I go to MK, we always eat at Liberty Tree and Cinderella's Castle. I want to know where else there is to eat - Tony's used to be a favorite, but then they went to a character breakfast, and we don't have any little ones with us, so we'd rather avoid that.

Does Tony's serve lunch and dinner? How about the Crystal Palace? I much prefer the sit-down places where you get waited on - we're not crazy about buffets or counter style. Whatever opinions you've got, throw 'm out there - thanks!:D

MagliteL13

For non character dining in the MK, my favorite is Tony's. Outside the MK, I'll jump on the Ohana's train. Whispering Canyon Cafe (Ft. Wilderness Lodge) has some great food but it gets a little roudy around suppertime.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

If you want to be waited on in the Magic Kingdom, I'd suggest Tony's or The Plaza.

For a monorail ride, the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary, The Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian.

Or better still, a boat ride away at Wilderness Lodge is Whispering Canyon (sometimes loud but fun) or Artist Point (not loud, somewhat expensive and very excellent.)

Upvote 0

barnum42

dr_teeth90210 said:
Since you guys are picking everything but MK restaraunts put my vote in for Boma.
Boma gets my vote of all the resorts :slurp:

But for the purposes of getting good food when at Magic Kingdom, I'd stick to something on the monorail loop to minimise downtime from the park :D

Upvote 0

ATO

Food At The Mk

My personal favorite is cosmic ray's for counter service and cinderella's for sit down breakfast. Tony's food is hit and miss I have eaten there and loved it and also had it taste terrible you have to realize the restaurants switch chefs every 6 months. Tony's does still serve an icredible breakfast and it is acharacter breakfast but it is only for magical gatherings hope this helps

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Cosmo said:
Actually, if I remember correctly, Trail's End is at Fort Wilderness, not the Wilderness Lodge. You might want to check that out before getting on the boat! :lol:
Oops! I must have been getting the resorts that house Trails End and Whispering Canyon mixed up!
Sorry.

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

In the Magic Kingdom, Tony's is a favorite for sitdown and I like Cosmic Ray's for something quick. I steer clear of the Crystal Palace after a bad experience there :hurl: MK is best for fast food and snacks.

As for the Monorail resorts, I would strongly recommend 'Ohanas in the Polynesian. One of my favorite restaurants!! Next trip I want to try the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary. I haven't eaten at the Grand Floridian.

Next WDW Trip: July 8 - July 14 Beach Club :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

Upvote 0

amykissangel

Original Poster
You guys are all fantastic - if you want, you can tell me the best places to eat in any of the other theme parks too :animwink: We always go to Sci Fi and Prime Time 50's at MGM and Italy, Japan, and France at Epcot, and Pizzafari :~) at Animal Kingdom. Anything else you think we should try out??:slurp:

Upvote 0

barnum42

amykissangel said:
You guys are all fantastic - if you want, you can tell me the best places to eat in any of the other theme parks too :animwink: We always go to Sci Fi and Prime Time 50's at MGM and Italy, Japan, and France at Epcot, and Pizzafari :~) at Animal Kingdom. Anything else you think we should try out??:slurp:
Flame Tree Barbeque or Tusker House at Animal Kingdom - don't forget the meal certificate they do at these places.

Upvote 0

wishes

Okay dude, if you like fish/seafood ,THE place to go, in my opinion is CAPE MAY CAFE at the Beach Club. It is so delicious, great value for money, and food is consistently some of the best offered at WDW.However, it is a buffet, but well worth pacing the floorboards for! The desserts are yummy, :slurp: you really can't go wrong! Afterwards you can burn it all off, by going to the Boardwalk, hiring a surrey bike, and staying up til the wee hours of the morning!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom