Best DDP Restaurant in DTD

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
I just ordered Tickets for La Nouba for July 2 @ 9 PM. I need help deciding on a DDP restaurant to eat at before the show. We plan to explore DTD and eat before the show. Any suggestions? Thanks :p

sueuk

We liked Raglan Road and Wolfgang Puck cafe; also there's always Planet Hollywood . Wherever you go down there, the atmosphere makes the night good!!:wave:

hibbsofep

We liked Raglan Road and Wolfgang Puck cafe; also there's always Planet Hollywood . Wherever you go down there, the atmosphere makes the night good!!:wave:

We ate at Raglan Road for the first time last week and had a great meal. Don't skip dessert! The bread and butter pudding and the sticky toffee cake were fabulous. We tried Planet Hollywood last year and it was nothing memorable and nothing I couldn't do at home, so I'd skip that one.

Rob562

It's not as "fancy" as some of the available Table Service places, but the Wolfgang Puck Express is one of the best values for your Counter Service credits. We had a very delicious meal in the Marketplace location back in September, and were amazed at what we were able to get with just a Counter Service credit. (The line to order took about 15 minutes, though)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom