Best Counter Service in the Magic Kingdom

Baldy

Columbia Harbour House is a must do for us. Chicken nuggets for my picky son and lots of healthy(ish) options for the rest of us.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Harbor House is probably the best TS...mmm, lobster rolls.

That being said, I think Cosmic Rays is the most fun, and that is the Kid's favorite.

When I was younger, Tomorrowland Terrace was my favorite, but now that place is pretty much shuttered up all the time.

armyfamilyof5

Be our Guest is not fast but the food is good, our first experience was not great but the had tweaked a few things and it was great the last 3 times we've been. We love the salmon at Columbia Harbor House and the pork/slaw dogs at Caseys.

PartOfYourWorld

Columbia Harbor House!!!! :) Even though usually only get the nuggets, for some reason I think they are the best anywhere! Also I like how they have different options here as well!!! Also love to sit above the walkway and people watch!! It's my favorite!

Dj Corona

I used to love the burgers, especially at Pinocchio's Village Haus, (that's how old I am, they used to have them there, and before they changed the taste of them all over the park!) El Pirata Y El Perico, and their tacos are long gone, too!! Still do Pecos Bill's, and you can call me crazy, but I love me some of their chili! Harbor House isn't a bad second choice, either.

Mukta

I love the Spicy Chicken Waffle at Sleepy Hollow.

IMG_1689.jpg

Communicore

I'm a former Cosmic's CM and at the time when they had their wannabe Boston Market and Miami Subs menu it was the best. I prefer Pecos because the dressings are out there and it makes it easier to make the free salad. CHH though is the winner right about now.

CheshireCat12

Pecos Bill's has great burgers with all the fixin's, but I also enjoyed my loaded nachos at Tortuga Tavern! Casey's for a standard ordinary hot dog. Have heard good things about Sleepy Hollow (waffle sandwiches)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom