TLS

Hi Krueg66
We were at Duff's a couple of weeks ago. And just remember,
Medium is Hot
Medium Hot is Very Hot
Hot is Very, Very Hot :ROFLOL:
http://www.duffsfamouswings.ca/home.html

Wow...sounds kinda pricey! :eek:

Our local tavern here was 10cents/wing up until a couple years ago, now they're a quarter a wing, and still quite the deal. Cooked perfectly, with a nice buttery tasting hot sauce. With Duff's being 4x's what they are here, they better be REAL good! While ours aren't tiny, I don't like HUGE wings. I've had wings at some places where I thought I was eating legs and thighs!

I'll put down 30 myself no problem. Add dollar pints and it's a nice time.

I couldn't afford Duffs at my quantities!

WDWKat26

I'm from Buffalo (Lived there for 19 years, born and raised) and i've been down here for 4 years and STILL have yet to find good Buffalo Wings.

Buffalo Wild Wings - stink
ESPN - stink
Ale House - stink
Every other place - stink.

Still waiting for a good wing place down here. ::sighs::

Phonedave

I'll give you guys from Buffalo your wings - heck how can you argue with the place they came from

however .... I thow in a plug for the Cluck-U Chicken Comapny

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

After a night at the bars, nothing like an order of Thermo's and some Clucker-bees. Just need to get a franchise started in WDW. Throw out McD's and bring in Cluck-U !

To quote Rebert Earl Keen's song Furnace Fan

"Uncle Joe he lives out there in Phoenix Arizona
He wears a cap that spells it out "I'm Uncle Joe"
His kid is in the restaurant biz
So he bought us fourteen boxes
Of chicken strips and ranch style dip
And wings from buffalo"

mmmmm wings from buffalo

-dave

crlachepinochet

As a Buffalonian, it's good to know I shouldn't bother trying to find wings in Orlando. I already knew about the pizza, but oh well... that's what the other 357 days in the year are for!

BRER DAD

Original Poster
As a Buffalonian, it's good to know I shouldn't bother trying to find wings in Orlando. I already knew about the pizza, but oh well... that's what the other 357 days in the year are for!

Looks like I will be wingless my 2 weeks in WDW!!! Guess I will have to fill the void with pinapple dole and mickey rice krispy treats :slurp::slurp:!!! Thanx all, and if im ever your way, my treat at Duffs!!

krueg66

That was probably me lol! I have 2 :)

If you are a middle-aged guy living in Tampa...maybe it was??? :lol:

I moved up here to Memphis a year ago...many, many Buffalonians in Tampa. Just go to a Sabres game and you'll see!!! Haven't met too many here yet...

BSikor

This may be the best choice. It's off property but not too far.

Buffalo Wild Wings
7004 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

We have a BWW here and it's very good. :)

There's one closer at the Crossroads right outside the gate to Downtown Disney. If you are there on a Saturday night I'll buy you a beer as I am often there. Another great spot for some less traditional wings even though I am a huge wing fan, The little Turkey Leg/Chicken Wing shack on the bridge to Asia at Animal Kingdom. Big, Tasty and Inexpensive!

WDWKat26

Just because the name is "Buffalo Wild Wings" doesn't mean the wings are good. Trust me, if you're looking for GREAT Buffalo Wings, just go to Duff's in Buffalo. Then you'll know what REAL wings should taste like. :D

palmage

If you are a middle-aged guy living in Tampa...maybe it was??? :lol:

I moved up here to Memphis a year ago...many, many Buffalonians in Tampa. Just go to a Sabres game and you'll see!!! Haven't met too many here yet...
They even have the "Nickel City" bar not to far from the beach.
You Buff's are ok for New Yorkers.

WDWKat26

They even have the "Nickel City" bar not to far from the beach.
You Buff's are ok for New Yorkers.

One of my friends jokes around with me and says we're not even New Yorkers (He's of course from the City). I think we're some of the best New Yorkers :D

krueg66

One of my friends jokes around with me and says we're not even New Yorkers (He's of course from the City). I think we're some of the best New Yorkers :D

They seem to forget there is an enormous state attached to the city don't they???

Nickel City is a dive...went there a couple times. We had our own Buffalo crew at Barnacles in Brandon.

DisneyGigi

Forgive my ignorance but I have a question... since I am from the south where we bread everything! Are Buffalo wings different from Hot Wings.. in that they are not breaded before deep frying??? And then coated in hot sauce??
Thanks I have always wondered! :D

yankspy

They seem to forget there is an enormous state attached to the city don't they???

Nickel City is a dive...went there a couple times. We had our own Buffalo crew at Barnacles in Brandon.
As someone who was born and raised in Queens I must admit that we are a bit discriminatory towards the rest of you.:lol:

krueg66

Forgive my ignorance but I have a question... since I am from the south where we bread everything! Are Buffalo wings different from Hot Wings.. in that they are not breaded before deep frying??? And then coated in hot sauce??
Thanks I have always wondered! :D

Real Buffalo Wings are not breaded. They are deep fried in a fryer (or baked in an oven but that's not as good!) then tossed in the sauce. There are no wing tips either, ala Hooters. You guys love to bread everything!!! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom