Best Chicken Wings

krueg66

As someone who was born and raised in Queens I must admit that we are a bit discriminatory towards the rest of you.:lol:

My mother lives in the City...it's easy to forget the rest of the world doesn't exist when the world in at your fingertips in the Big Apple!!!! Greatest city
in the world in the best STATE in the country!!! :D

DisneyGigi

Real Buffalo Wings are not breaded. They are deep fried in a fryer (or baked in an oven but that's not as good!) then tossed in the sauce. There are no wing tips either, ala Hooters. You guys love to bread everything!!! :animwink:

Thank you! I have always wondered. I have never been to Hooters but at home we bread ours, and deep fry then toss in hot sauce. We do cut the tips off.
I tried baking them once and did not like them at all. They are okay on the grill though (without breading)
You are right we do bread everything! :lookaroun

TLS

I'm surprised. ESPN's wings are bangin'. They really are the best wings I know I've ever had.

I had one or two of them back in '05 in Disneylands ESPNZone. Cant remember how they were. Wife and I met a friend of mine there. We met at the bar, and then waited for a table (very long wait). The pager buzzer went off, I then went up to the hostess. Here, there was a mistake, and she accidently activated ALL the buzzers!!! There was a flood of people! Food was OK. A few steps above a Friday's, but nothing special. It was a good night, several NFL players were there doing a show(don't remember who).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom