Best Brownies????

Iteachwood

Original Poster
I am a Bownie Fanatic. I just love a good delisious one. Especially if it has fudge on top. Where have you been able to find best brownies in disney? Are they all basicaly same or have you found different ones at different spots. I need my brownie fix!!

Chance104

I am a Bownie Fanatic. I just love a good delisious one. Especially if it has fudge on top. Where have you been able to find best brownies in disney? Are they all basicaly same or have you found different ones at different spots. I need my brownie fix!!

I was just in Disney last week and I got a brownie from Ghiradelli in Downtown disney. It was delicious! (There chocolate chip cookies aren't bad either!!)

I don't think I've had a brownie anywhere else in Disney--hope this was helpful!!

sublimesting

I wonder, do you buy your brownies from the store or "this guy"?

I didn't try it, but my sister RAVED about the brownie she got at the Main Street Bakery in MK. She wouldn't stop talking about it. Said it was the best brownie she had ever had.

NewfieFan

I didn't try it, but my sister RAVED about the brownie she got at the Main Street Bakery in MK. She wouldn't stop talking about it. Said it was the best brownie she had ever had.

Yes, I've had that brownie and it is delish! I wouldn't be able to compare to other brownies in the parks b/c it's the only brownie I've had in the "World"! I guess I need to add "brownie sampling" to my list of things to do... I do enjoy my chocolate! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom