best breakfast ?

twinnstar

I love Kona Cafe at Polynesian for breakfast!! I have to go everytime Im there! I just loooooooove the Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes and Lilikoi Juice!! yum yum yum! :slurp:

armyfamilyof5

I find most buffet breakfasts at WDW to be pretty much the same as far as a food standpoint is concerned.

Now for a public service announcement

'Ohana - not O'Hana, Ohana's, Oh! Hana, or any other iteration you may think of

It is also Cape May. As in Cape May, NJ

Sorry for the nit pickyness, just my pet peeve.

Thanks

-dave

Yikes, Ohana, sorry Dave:eek:

The Incredible Schmulk

I find most buffet breakfasts at WDW to be pretty much the same as far as a food standpoint is concerned.

Now for a public service announcement

'Ohana - not O'Hana, Ohana's, Oh! Hana, or any other iteration you may think of

It is also Cape May. As in Cape May, NJ

Sorry for the nit pickyness, just my pet peeve.

Thanks

-dave

Dude, I can't tell you how much the 'Ohana thing irks me. I can deal with leaving off the apostrophe, but adding it after the 'O' like it's an Irish pub drives me crazy. You're not alone in that pet peeve.

JillC LI

There are no calories in WDW food! Pixie dust removes them automagically! :king:

:lookaroun

I've always operated under this assumption myself!

Besides, the way we "do Disney", we don't stop moving from sun-up til sun-down, so I figure I'm burning it all off anyway.

ShadyLady

the only sub-par breakfast weve ever had on property is the food court @ All-Star Movies (and I love it for lunch/dinner).

but my absolute faves are Ohana & Akershaus!

wvdisneyfamily

My DH has converted me to a breakfast person over the years. I prefer TS breakfasts to CS lunch now. I used to be a CS lunch fan and TS dinner fan. Now, I like TS breakfast and TS dinner. I haven't found anything other than the Tusker House breakfast I don't like. Crystal Palace is good as is Boma. I literally crave Boma coffee and scrambled eggs.

tagrd

I also vote for Kona. For buffet I have to go with Chef Mickey's even though the last time I went they didn't have my favorite item...peanut butter & jelly pizza.

RealHawker

boma is really good - but i hate the trek to the AKL unless I am going to AK park that day.

Kona cafe is great - and usually you can even get during busy times.

The Wave is really good too- if you appreciate healthy options like whole grain waffles, fresh fruit etc..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom