Best breakfast at Disney that's not in the parks?

bethymouse

We enjoyed Tusker House character breakfast, and especially early entry into AK. We were able to get on the safari immediately following breakfast.:)
But, outside of the parks, I thought the Cape May Cafe with "beachy" Goofy and friends was fun!:D

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Kona cafe or if you aren't as hungry grab a cup of the Kona Coffee from the bar to the left after you enter from the monorail at the Poly. You can get a cup to go and take it on the monorail to MK as well. Starbucks has nothing on the real Kona Coffee. They have some assorted pastries as well as the coffee. I got a Danish with macadamia nuts that was really good and fresh.

This was all before the renovations started at Poly. Not sure whether the setup is still the same.

petey

I have stayed at AKL many times and always have breakfast at least a few times each visit at Boma's. They have a cooked to order omelet station. If you like goat cheese, try an omelet with goat cheese, it is awesome!!! Also ask
to be seated in Albert's section, he will take good care of you, and has a great sense of humor!!!!

Mukta

Kouzzina is my favorite by far.

Kona is second on my list. Never had a bad meal there.

Boma was good. Similar to Tusker House which was also good.

Cape May is excellent. Great character interaction and food.

Captain's Grille was surprisingly good as well. Hidden gem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom