Best bang for your buck restaurants

Jess G

Original Poster
I have found that generally at lunch many restaurants around property are a great deal especially those that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner or a variation of. Also many of the Lounges offer delicious and filling menus albeit a smaller variety for a great price however they are usually accommodating in allowing one to order from the restaurants main menu. Otherwise these restaurants seem to never disappoint and as you say are a great bang for your buck $

__TS__

Biergarten (Epcot) - Its a buffet so all you can eat and almost half off for lunch you cant beat it
Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin) - Check out their specials
Crew's Cup (YCR) - I am not a meat eater (Pecatarian i eat seafood) so the view of a meat locker isnt high on my list of things to look at during dinner though yes it is visible in the lounge the menu offered is amazing and a little more afforable and appetizing than next door.
the Fountain (Dophin) - Portions here are ridiculous I ordered a sandwich and fries asked for a to go box after it was delivered to take half back to the room. You could easily share a meal or eat and have leftovers.
Grand Floridain Cafe (GFR) - All meals here are great and compared to other places around this resort you cant beat the prices
Kona Cafe/Island (Poly) - I could eat sushi always this place is amazing and I have never had an issue being seated even at the busiest of times
Restaurant Marrakesh (Epcot) - Any meal here is going to be good and filling not to mention you can usually walk up and be sat
Splitsville (DS) - Portions are large and the food is amazing! Try the sushi you will love it and its not as steeply priced as many other places that offer it
Territory Lounge (WL) - I prefer having dinner here than in its slightly stuffy neighbor and now that they offer inexpensive breakfast options it gets higher praise
Wave/Lounge (CR) - All around great food, substantial portions and great variety

__CS__

Cookes of Dublin (DS) - Large portions and great to share
Earl of Sandwich (DS) - Probably one of the best and least expensive bites on property
Katsura Grill (Epcot) - Great portions and as I said I can eat sushi always so the sushi combos are perfect for me
Liberty Inn (Epcot) - Perfect when you can't get an ADR and you just want something quick and hearty
Mara (AKL) - I have never walked away hungry and I enjoy the options and atmosphere
Pepper Market (CSR) - One of the few resort CS options around property where I will actually sit and have a meal instead of take it back to my room or just get something small and dine alfresco or heading somewhere.
Sunshine Season (Epcot) - If you cant find something here to eat then maybe you're just not hungry and if your not satisfied you can always go back up and find something else though why would you want to when World Showcase awaits your palette
Tangerine Cafe (Epcot) - The platters are large enough to share and absolutely delicious
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (Epcot) - The fish baskets are large and are perfect for splitting especially when there are so many other things to try around the World Showcase.

This is awesome! Thank you for putting the time in to say what you liked about each place!

Question: do you know if Kona does sushi for lunch?

Last edited:

The_Jobu

I'll add on Kona breakfast as a few others have said already.

I was pleasantly surprised by the relative normalcy of their prices.

Kristamouse

We have a family of 8 who loves to eat.
We find Mama Melrose good and decently
Priced and nice portions.
We also did Teppan Edo last trip and it was very good! It was about the same as we pay for habatichi style here at home. It was a calm and quite escape from Epcot that day...
We used to love Flame Tree but the last few times the Ribs were very dry and they stopped the side potatoes:(

NiarrNDisney

This is awesome! Thank you for putting the time in to say what you liked about each place!

Question: do you know if Kona does sushi for lunch?

You're Welcome

As for your question: Yes Kona Cafe does offer sushi during lunch Kona Island which sits next to the dining area of the Cafe however does not during lunch but does during dinner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom