Best Attraction in the World: Disney's Animal Kingdom

Which of these attractions deserves to be named the best in Disney's Animal Kingdom?

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • It's Tough to be a Bug

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • DINOSAUR

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WDW_Emily

where is KRR?!?!?!? anyways I voted of the safari. every trip we say we wont take pictures of the animals... but we come back with about 50 every trip of just them on that ride

Ariel484

where is KRR?!?!?!? anyways I voted of the safari. every trip we say we wont take pictures of the animals... but we come back with about 50 every trip of just them on that ride

The OP had polls for each section of each park to narrow it down. EE won for Asia...actually, KRR came in third behind EE and Maharaja Jungle Trek (see link in OP)

jonnyc

Tough choice on this one, i'm a big fan of all 4 attractions! I eventually took it down to EE and Dinosaur, and went for EE.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'd love to pick Kilimanjaro, since I think that is the attraction that best represents the park, but I can't bring myself to do it until they get rid of that pathetic "storyline." EE wins for me, though I do enjoy ITTBAB. Not that big on Dinosaur, though...

wdwwdeagle

It was a tough choice b/t the Safari and EE.

I finally decided on EE because the animals on the Safari are what make the ride; however, I can (and have) seen the same animals at many zoos, and I can (and have) seen them from my room at AKL when I stayed there.

With EE, there's just no other place that I can get that same experience, so I had to go with it, but just barely.

Batphobic

OK - so I agree Everest and Safari are awesome.

But c'mon - gotta give props to Tough To Be A Bug when it's the best 4D experience in all 4 parks, and anywhere really.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
But c'mon - gotta give props to Tough To Be A Bug when it's the best 4D experience in all 4 parks, and anywhere really.
I'd agree that it's hands down the most technically impressive, but I'd still have to go with Muppet*Vision. It's just a personal favorite.

protiius

my favourite to ride is ee...but the safari has to take it just for its uniqueness and the audacity to build something soooo huge!!

heartodisney

Very tough one..I voted Safari..and look forward to stay at the AKL oneday to do the morning ride where they STOP at the animals to actually have time to take pics and talk about them. I very much love the Everest ride due to another story..even when the Yeti works or not..I do hate it when it is not! Dinosaur was very scary and cool though!

Matt and Kelly

Went with Everest, though I really like every attraction on this list. Tough choice, but went with the ride that delivered the best thrill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom