Best Attraction in the World: Africa/Rafiki's Planet Watch

What is your favorite attraction in Africa or Rafiki's Planet Watch of DAK?

• Kilimanjaro Safaris

Votes: 70 89.7%
  • Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Habitat Habit!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conservation Station

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Affection Section

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
I assume the Safaris destroys this poll. It is an awesome attraction, especially with the corn level toned down recently.

Pangani to me is good but vastly inferior to Maharaja. Planet Watch would be better if they dropped the incessent need for synergy, but that's a small gripe. It's a good addition to the park, and I'm very glad it's there, it's just also not a big must-see deal. I actually love that they handled putting an un-themed area that's more of a back-stage look at animals separated from the park by a train ride. It's cool to see, and I think a vehicle like that is the perfect transition from zoo/theme park to plain zoo.

I just broke out my map and looked at the description of Affection Section, and it says they have "rare" species. Which of those things is rare?

Shere_Khan

I love the trail. It is a really peaceful place to be and very cool to see the animals with no bumps to ruin your pictures.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I assume the Safaris destroys this poll. It is an awesome attraction, especially with the corn level toned down recently.
THANK GOD. My ONE gripe with that ride was that silly story. I'll suspend disbelief when on a Disney ride, but that one just bugged me for some reason.
Anyway, Safari kicks this one out of the park. It's always interesting because you never know if you're going to get stuck behind a giraffe or not...

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
THANK GOD. My ONE gripe with that ride was that silly story. I'll suspend disbelief when on a Disney ride, but that one just bugged me for some reason.
Anyway, Safari kicks this one out of the park. It's always interesting because you never know if you're going to get stuck behind a giraffe or not...
That said, it gave us some great campy quotes. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom