Best Attraction for ...napping

DisneyOutsider

The American Adventure really is conducive to napping, but the irony is that I think it's actually a great show, especially when compared to the shows in most other countries. And the Voices of Liberty in the pre-show are phenomenal! Under-rated part of World Showcase if you ask me.

Foolish Mortal

I'm not a napper, but the Innoventions buildings have spacious seating areas. And why not hop the monorail to the resort lobbies. Big comfy seats that you can sink into.

Doodlyday

MK: Though I love it, I have to say Hall of Presidents
EP: Ellen, has a little bit of movement, so that's nice.
HS: Indy
AK: If you can stand the bumps, I would say Kilimanjaro Safaris.

yedliW

I am not a fan of the UofE, and on a recent trip, it was a bit on the warm side, so when the group decided to go on that ride, I laid down in the back row of the car and slept through most of it.

I have also nodded off during the American Adventure. It is a large, dark room, with relatively comfortable seats out of the FL heat..

JIMINYCR

Yes; I have a habit of dropping off during UoE then waking up and seeing a dinosaur.
So you were the one snoring??? I thought it was either a volcano coming to life or one of the saber tooth tigers growling. :D I'm so Disney charged up I dont even think about a nap when I'm on property... but the minute my head hits the pillow back at the resort, I'm out until the alarm clock wakes me up And I'm Disney charging again.

Cmdr_Crimson

Has to be UoE it literally encourages you to..
ellennap_zps1f8bf5c4.jpg

NicTom1211

we were there for a soccer tournament and didn't realize how exhausted we were until we got on to COP in MK. One by one we all fell asleep and were woken up nicely by the cast member. We weren't going on with the intention of napping, but it just kind of happened.

Scooter

I literally cannot watch The American Adventure without falling asleep. I'm not sure if it's the comfy seats, the air conditioning, or the fact that I'm getting old, but since I have seen this attraction in its entirety a few times, now I just sit back, close my eyes, and let it happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom