Best Attraction for ...napping

Figaro928

Original Poster
We are going to barrel through the parks without heading back to the resort for a little down time - but we may need a little shut eye.

Where is the best place in each park to take a little nap. I'm thinking comfy chairs, dark rooms and a peaceful ambiance. maybe a longer attraction.

lostpro9het

MK: Carousel of progress, the best 15 minute nap in AC you'll probably get.
EC: The American Adventure, probably my second favorite nap.
AK: Finding Nemo, gotta get a back row so you can lean against the wall.
HS: Muppets

PhilharMagician

Not sure that you will really need to nap. You will be there during a fairly slow time and MK will closing by 9:00 pm. Unless you have little ones that cannot make a full day then plan a table service meal between 3:00 and 5:00 to get that little break and rest your feet.

Besides the show style attractions, there are no places to really kick back and take a nap unless you can find a bench along a walkway, but it will be noisy.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
We are going to barrel through the parks without heading back to the resort for a little down time - but we may need a little shut eye.

Where is the best place in each park to take a little nap. I'm thinking comfy chairs, dark rooms and a peaceful ambiance. maybe a longer attraction.

Really?

wogwog

Not sure that you will really need to nap. You will be there during a fairly slow time and MK will closing by 9:00 pm. Unless you have little ones that cannot make a full day then plan a table service meal between 3:00 and 5:00 to get that little break and rest your feet.

Besides the show style attractions, there are no places to really kick back and take a nap unless you can find a bench along a walkway, but it will be noisy.
Bench? Where is this bench you speak of?

draybook

Get a backbone - we always do the parks from opening through to throwing out time and have NEVER needed to take a break (other than sitting down to eat) and we thoroughly enjoy our time.

Hate to break it to you but the way you do the parks might not work for others. And I don't understand what someone's skeletal composition has to do with their fatigue levels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom