Best Attraction at Any Disney Park of All Time

yedliW

We went once, when I was 10, then I didn't go again until my honeymoon, 15+ years later.. the one thing I remember from the first trip was 20,000 Leagues, so I'd have to say that.. Other than that.. I would go for one of the classics, Jungle, Pirates and Haunted Mansion..

prberk

WDW's Tower of Terror, for its completely immersive theming combined so completely well with the use of technology and just plain fun. I would consider the Haunted Mansion right up there with it, and Pirates of the Caribbean third. All three are classically Disney in their immersive implementation and timeless nature.

While not a ride, my personal favorite "attraction" is a show: The American Adventure at Epcot. It is also immersive, as least as much as a stage show can be, and does a fantastic job with bringing to life the pivotal points in American history. The "Two Brothers" piece in the Civil War segment is just plain haunting.

Last edited:

Epcot82Guy

If we are talking about "attractions" in the full sense, Illuminations:ROE is by far the best for me. The layers of symbolism, music, creativity on things like the opening globe, fire that ignites when the candles light, etc. - and the true "Epcot" statement of unity and cooperation is one of the most emotional, thrilling pieces of theater I've ever seen anywhere.

If we mean it in the more traditional sense, I'll join everyone else in the Tip Top Club of the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Such an amazing piece of engineering. I also have to give mention to the Irons version of SSE (if just for the moment you turn to face Earth at the top - chills! - and the sheer grandeur of no-wand SSE itself), Haunted Mansion (minus the current graveyard and terribly placed Rapunzel's tower) and Horizons.

Disclaimer - I have not had the privilege of going to any of the international parks, so I limited this to the US parks.

Pacha

So many awesome attractions, especially if you count shows like Illuminations: ROE. The one that blew me away the most though was Horizons.

Killnme

Haunted Mansion overall theming and ride
ToT for same reason
Pirates at Disneyland it blows the one at MK out of the water (pun intended)
Toy Story for the new tech and theming.

The Empress Lilly

Horizons, Journey into Imagination, SSE 86, Pirates of the Caribbean DLP, IJA, ToT WDW
4 WDW, 1 DL, 1 DLP.

Of which remain:
1 WDW, possibly endangered (ToT)
1 WDW, somewhat compromised (SSE)
1 DL
1 DLP

Which, anecdotically, once again shows that WDW has gone from unassailable jewel in the crown to mediocrity, while DL despite many regrettable changes is now as strong as ever, and DLP is a time machine stuck in a greater Disney era.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom