Belle and Beast Getting a Divorce

Timekeeper

By that rationale, you should never see a live villain character. They almost all die in the end.

My observations are that most villains "disappear" at the end, and death is merely implied. Did Gaston or Scar really "die"? One can only speculate and assume. Disney doesn't always convey death of the villain in a straightforward, matter of fact, way.

WEDway1975

I got proof that they are getting a divorce for real! CROWD GASPS!
images

:eek: lol

lebeau

My observations are that most villains "disappear" at the end, and death is merely implied. Did Gaston or Scar really "die"? One can only speculate and assume. Disney doesn't always convey death of the villain in a straightforward, matter of fact, way.

Whatever floats your boat. That seems like more of a stretch to me than the characters usually appear in the parks mid-story.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've never seen Arielle meet & greet in "fin" form since the Grotto closed. But I always see her "leg" form with Eric at MK. Am I missing something? Where can I meet her in all of her "fin" glory?

One or two parades maybe??

I'd much rather get a picture with the actual beast, or finned-ariel, or riffed up aladdin. They're alot more interesting to look at than just a boring human form :p

Timekeeper

One or two parades maybe??

I'd much rather get a picture with the actual beast, or finned-ariel, or riffed up aladdin. They're alot more interesting to look at than just a boring human form :p

Right, but shows and parades don't allow for us to take photos "with" the characters in those formats, as you suggested.

Yodadudeman

Did Gaston or Scar really "die"? One can only speculate and assume. Disney doesn't always convey death of the villain in a straightforward, matter of fact, way.

Oh Scar is definately a goner. He got ripped up by hyenas...
The reason they don't is because most of these movies are PG. Haha. Actually "showing" Gaston's death would be....grizzly...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom