Becoming a cast member

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I'm graduating from college in 2 weeks and wondering how Disney employment works. I know they have semester long things that you can do, but I've thought about taking some time off before getting a real job and having some fun down in Florida as a Jungle Cruise skipper. Does anyone know the process to becoming a cast member, and if they offer housing for those people that aren't college students?

manda0125

Casting

When I looked into getting a job in Disney I had to make an appointment with Casting. I can't remember the phone # (sorry). I don't think they offer housing if you aren't in the college program, but I'm sure you can find other CM's that need roomates. When I went down to Casting I ended up talking to some CM's about housing, and most of them had a fairly easy time finding a place to live. As far as working the jungle cruise, my friend who works at the ride said that all he did was go in and ask to work the jungle cruise. They didn't have anything open at the time, so he worked somewhere else untill there was an opening. He said the training was kind of tough because you have to memorize your script and "preform" in front of your trainer on the ride. But he saids he loves it!!!

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
407 - 828 - 1000 is the number to casting. they're having a big job fair on May 12th, 13th, and 14th. book your plane tickets now. :) I know you can schedule an interview for those dates if you call that number.

bhg469

i just cant believe they make you get the official CM tattoo in that spot, it must stay sore forevr ;)

j/k

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom