Because you all understand...

Kate Alan

Just booked a room from Jan. 30th through Feb. 5th next year, even though I'll be down in WDW this December. I have an annual pass for the first time, a free RT flight with points, and the hotel deal was just around a hundred a night, so I decided to lock the rate in while I could.

Most people at home are going to give me the side eye over this, lol, especially since I also just came back from DLR about two weeks ago, so I wanted to share my excitement here where people understand why I'd book yet another Disney trip!

4disneylovers

I completely understand. We planned a trip this year for our 20 year anniversary. After a rough few years we threw a suprise trip in 2014 after my father passed away and we needed to heal. Because we were going to end up in WDW twice within a year we bought annual pass. So my mom and I went for a long weekend in May this year For my birthday then we had our anniversary trip in June. Because we got vouchers from southwest for a problem we are going back in August. Shouldn't but how can I not!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

A while ago, I was trying to explain to my cousin why simply walking down [insert any street/path at Disney] gave me the feels, she was like, "I wish I could find something that gets me that excited..." We're all lucky to feel the magic of Disney. :D Awesome plans - have a great time!!
This!!!!! And if they are still looking at you sideways, ask them what is their happy place, someplace that they love going to time after time? Vegas? The Beach, An island? If they don't have an answer, they probably couldn't understand why you feel the way you do, but you are right, We do!!! Marie

Upvote 0

disneyfirstLJ

I totally understand. We were not going to go in 2016 because of financial and personal reasons but we just can't stay away. I found a great deal on our flights (half of what I paid the last two years) for February so we are heading back to Disney. We are super excited! I have only booked the flight so far but I am going to book the resort as soon as my Disney Visa arrives in the mail.

Upvote 0

Steve1005

Yea yea yea. I hate you.

Lol :)
I only joke cause I'm jealous. I have the corner marketed on building Disney Visa points, I just gotta find a way to start getting cheaper flights and I can go back on a little more regular basis too. Maybe a credit card that builds airline miles or something? I dunno.

Have a great time!!

Upvote 0

Kate Alan

Original Poster
Yea yea yea. I hate you.

Lol :)
I only joke cause I'm jealous. I have the corner marketed on building Disney Visa points, I just gotta find a way to start getting cheaper flights and I can go back on a little more regular basis too. Maybe a credit card that builds airline miles or something? I dunno.

Have a great time!!

Not sure what airlines run best for you in your area, but JetBlue's Amex has done wonders for me...I've been able to rack up a pretty substantial number of flights via points through them. :) Hopefully you'll get back down again soon!

Upvote 0

Steve1005

Not sure what airlines run best for you in your area, but JetBlue's Amex has done wonders for me...I've been able to rack up a pretty substantial number of flights via points through them. :) Hopefully you'll get back down again soon!
I'll have to look into that! I don't even know if JetBlue flies out of CLE or not.

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

A while ago, I was trying to explain to my cousin why simply walking down [insert any street/path at Disney] gave me the feels, she was like, "I wish I could find something that gets me that excited..." We're all lucky to feel the magic of Disney. :D Awesome plans - have a great time!!
I understand this so very well. I was out fishing last week with my family on a family vacation to our cabin when I noticed my son talking with my nephew as he pretend to drive the boat. My nephew asked "where are we goin?" (he just turned 5) my son who is 3 1/2 replied "to Disneyland!" and I proudly smiled :) My mom on the other hand responded with "Oh god I hope he doesn't have your disease." lol As I quickly pondered which disease ADHD, High blood pressure, an early struggle in life with Alcohol that I have now taken care of? So I replied "what disease?" She smiled with a small chuckle and responded " that damned Disney disease that has your brain at all times."

That was a great moment for me, I realized I am raising my son right. To Dream and to adventure off into imaginary places in our brains instead of being glued to an electronic device like a tablet, cell phone or anything else. We were out enjoying nature as it was intended, free spirit and letting our brains wander free.

I will always live, breathe, eat and die a proud Disney Man

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom