Beauty and the Beast 20th Anniversary Audio Commentary... By Us!

Stratofarius

Original Poster
Hello WDWMagic!
My name is Michael, but most people call me Strat. I'm a young person, very young, probably one of the youngest to run a Disney podcast, but I could be wrong. My podcast focuses on short shows about Disney history, called D-History, mainly focusing on Disney audio (check it out here). But I'm not here to plug, like most people do.

Instead, I am here to present to you guys a project that I have been working on since I started D-History, and that is special episodes and projects. Some of those are already going to happen in 2011: Musicians Month, 5 episodes all about Disney musicians, in March, and Opening Motnh, 5 episodes about the opening of 5 Disney Parks, in celebration of WDW's 40th Anniversary.

However the biggest project is an audio commentary done by us, fans, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the movie. That's right, a full-fledged audio commentary, where some of us will sit around on Skype, somehow start the movie at the same time in our homes, comment it, and later release it as a free download. Now, here are three questions that I want the fans to decide:

1. What type of commentary should it be? Humorous, a la Rifftrax? Informative? Trivia?

2. Who should be in this audio commentary?

3. How many people should be in this audio commentary?

I would love for you guys not only to answer, but to post a thread about this idea in other Disney sites out there. I want the fans of the movie to mostly decide how this will work. What do you guys think?

dizpins14

This is a fantastic idea. Disney should undertake a crowdsourced commentary from fans for one of their re-releases. Make it a D23 exclusive deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom