Beaches and Cream

Otooleh

Original Poster
i haven't been to WDW since 2012 but Beaches and cream has always been one of our favorite places to eat. It sounds like you have to have an ADR to eat there now. Does anyone know if the walk up To Go serves food or just ice cream? We are staying at the beach club and I want to eat in the restaurant at least once, but wondering if I should try for more than one reservation.

lostpro9het

i haven't been to WDW since 2012 but Beaches and cream has always been one of our favorite places to eat. It sounds like you have to have an ADR to eat there now. Does anyone know if the walk up To Go serves food or just ice cream? We are staying at the beach club and I want to eat in the restaurant at least once, but wondering if I should try for more than one reservation.

Depends on the time of year you go if you need an ADR. They do walk ups but not if they are booked. They recently moved the to-go counter next door free up a little more space in the restaurant. The to-go area serves ice cream and drinks. IMO, get an ADR just to be safe.

AndrewsJ

If you want to eat there book an ADR for each time you want to dine. It's ranked one of the top restaraunts at WDW by TouringPlans and is growing even more popular as time goes on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom