Beaches and Cream

Tinkerkelle

Original Poster
On the dining plan, am I right in thinking you get to choose any of the sundaes (apart from the Kitchen Sink) as your dessert? Really want to go for an early dinner there when we are at Epcot and wondering what your thoughts are about the restaurant.

Last edited:

KLeigh

While I can't comment on the DDP part of your question, I can tell you that I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. This is always at the top of our "must do" restaurant list each and every trip!

JohnD

Can't answer anything about the dining plan either. I recommend coming hungry then go as light as possible on dinner in order to splurge on the desserts. I got the grilled cheese sandwich and tomato bisque which is very good by itself. Then, "No Way Jose"? Yes!!!

Loz

Yes you are correct - great value for dessert! However if you find that you use all your credits and need to pay out of pocket for a meal this would be a good one as the mains are quite cheap - not great value on the plan. We really loved Beaches and Cream and hope to go back there in Autumn! Hope you have a good time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom