Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

JohnD

Original Poster
On my checkout day, I switched an ADR from Raglan Rd. (been there before) to Beaches and Cream Soda Shop to try something new. It's more of an on-the-go type place anyway before I leave town. Lunch is pretty self-explanatory--a burger. What should I get for dessert. Before you say, The Kitchen Sink, remember it's just me.

lostpro9het

Second vote for No Way Jose.
Make it 3!
f775360ef0448a8673c5b8233a1e6632.jpg

melmel89

no way jose,FTW. last time we ate there we substituted the chocolate ice cream for mint choc chip on a friends recommendation and it was soooo good!

Scooter

While I'm glad WDW has over the years expanded it's menus to include a great variety of choices, once in a while, my family and I enjoy a basic "Burger and fries" meal and in my opinion, Beaches and Cream has one of the, if not the best burger and fries combos in the parks. With the smell of the grilled burger and the great fries, it's like a throwback to the old 1950's counter lunch places. Sorry I drifted off topic a bit, but I just felt I had to put a plug in for this great place.

JohnD

Original Poster
While I'm glad WDW has over the years expanded it's menus to include a great variety of choices, once in a while, my family and I enjoy a basic "Burger and fries" meal and in my opinion, Beaches and Cream has one of the, if not the best burger and fries combos in the parks. With the smell of the grilled burger and the great fries, it's like a throwback to the old 1950's counter lunch places. Sorry I drifted off topic a bit, but I just felt I had to put a plug in for this great place.

No problem at all. My intention was to get lunch after all and I was weighing whether to get a burger and fries or grilled cheese and soup. Obviously, you can't leave without ice cream. I'll just make sure to have little or no breakfast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom