Beach Club Villa

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
Hello all, we have rented points and are staying at BCV the second week of January. It is a one bedroom. I think I know that the answer is a no on this but thought I would check with you all first. Is there laundry in these units? Thanks all. Also anyone have luck in sending a package from amazon prime to BCV. I know they receive packages a bit differently but we do not arrive until 9:30 at night and will have a 10 month old so I would rather ship diapers then carry them.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If it's a 1 bedroom (not studios) yes all Villas have a washer and dryer in the rooms on property besides the studios at all the DVC resorts. That's one of the perks to staying in the DVC Villas. All resorts also have a paid laundry to use for people that do not have them in their rooms. ;)

Yanks07

What @sxeensweet said, they are stacked units and on small side but serve the purpose, guest laundry is on 4th floor just off the elevator with normal size machines. Good luck with shipping to the resort, I haven't had any luck with that but maybe isolated incident.

DisDadWoz

Stacked washer and dryer in 1 bedroom. I know some of the other DVC have side by side but not many. The stackable serve the purpose well. One bit of advice is to buy a small package of the "pods" to use as the rooms only come with powder and it doesn't always work well. I know with youngsters there is some safety concerns with the pods but that is up to you.

dreamfinder

I haven't shipped Amazon to BCV, but I have to AKV and it's been fine. As long as you have the address correct something like
Beach Club Resort
123 Hurglass Lake
Guest pezgirlroy Arrive: 1/1/17
Lake Buena Vista, FL 55555
Obviously use the correct information, the package will get there. They ask for things not to arrive more than a week before you will, and keep in mind that it ends up going USPS as last mile, it will take an extra day to arrive. They get delivered to a central location, and then WDW (I believe) takes them to the resorts themselves. So shoot to have it a arrive 2-3 days before you do, and you should be fine. Now if BCV shares bell services with YC, then you may be charged a handling fee. Since YC is a convention resort, they get lots of convention attendees shipping down convention materials, so they handle them differently. And there is no real way to tell who is a normal guest and who is a convention guest, you may have to pay a handling fee when you go to pick it up. So if you have the option, tell Amazon to use as few boxes as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom