Beach Club just added to Sept Fast Pass Plus :)

flagen

Original Poster
DVC member staying at BC sept 15-22, Just made all my FP+'s and linked everything I could. Had a small issued and called the help desk. They were surprised too as it was not even announced yet :)

CaptainShortty

Yes, Beach Club and PORS will roll out at the beginning of September with either 1 or 2 additional resorts. It is still being determined if this rollout will be 3 or 4 resorts.

omurice

They're just determined to skip anywhere I'm staying in Sept, and I'm staying at 3 different places. I'm eager to try this. Good luck and have fun anyone who gets to try MM+ in Sept!

flagen

Original Poster
I picked all my rides today, no more rushing to FP machines (can still use the machine also for now). Also if you pick the Three Mountains you get a bonus fast pass for Mermaid that you CAN switch to something else. Been to the world many times and eager to give this a whirl :)....It will be nice to change them on the go so to speak if need be also the phone app works good.

mickeysbrother

They are testing at values. POP is testing Magic Bands this month, and I was able to access FP+ last night and reserve passes for our Sept. trip.
That's too bad I'm staying at the all star sports in September! Would have loved to be able to use both fast pass plus and the regular fast pass! I just want to be able to walk around with nothing but my camera on me and pay for everything through my bracelet!

Joshua&CalebDad

Just read online that pors will be added for sept, with letters being sent today!

Believe it or not I spoke to a CM at the Help Desk that actually confirmed that POR was added to the system and that guests staying at the resort in September will have the ability to utilize the Magic Bands. This is the first time that I have been able to get a CM to confirm anything concerning something other than testing.

We will be checking in to POR on September 28th so I was on the website yesterday poking around. I called the help desk because I noticed that I could partially access the Fast Pass+ section under MDE. I could pick a day, a park, and family members, but not the attractions. The help desk CM told me it was because POR had been added to the Magic Band system yesterday and that I should be able to make my final selections and customize my Magic Bands in the next few weeks. They are starting with folks checking ionto the resort in the early part of September and are progressing from there.

So excited about the prospect.

KatMaria

Beach was actually just added so yay for being in the test! Hope to see you at the front desk :) Don't worry if you have any problems, we will fix it for you. We are becoming pro's at these magic bands haha

2kidzmommie

We are at AOA Sept 22, and I picked fast passes last night..I also got a bonus fp In MK both times we will be in that park. We chose 3 different rides both times and got the bonus fp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom