Be Our Guest

StoneCutter589

Original Poster
Just called to make reservations for my August trip. I called at 7am at my 180 Mark and there were no Be Our Guest reservations available at any point during my stay. How is that possible? The cast member said the times may not have been loaded yet...is that possible. I booked a lunch reservation just to hold a spot.

nickys

Premium Member
Just called to make reservations for my August trip. I called at 7am at my 180 Mark and there were no Be Our Guest reservations available at any point during my stay. How is that possible? The cast member said the times may not have been loaded yet...is that possible. I booked a lunch reservation just to hold a spot.

Are you talking about dinner?

There have been no dinner reservations loaded from sometime mid July. Speculation they may be revamping things, possibly moving to Signature Dining for dinner, i.e.: more money, 2 TS credits.

PPO breakfast ressies were also proving very hard to get. Not sure if that's resolved yet. Again some speculation they may move to a fixed price / minimum order system for breakfasts, to stop the PPO reservations for 8 all ordering a coffee and sharing 4 cupcakes!

StoneCutter589

Original Poster
Are you talking about dinner?

There have been no dinner reservations loaded from sometime mid July. Speculation they may be revamping things, possibly moving to Signature Dining for dinner, i.e.: more money, 2 TS credits.

PPO breakfast ressies were also proving very hard to get. Not sure if that's resolved yet. Again some speculation they may move to a fixed price / minimum order system for breakfasts, to stop the PPO reservations for 8 all ordering a coffee and sharing 4 cupcakes!

That’s really interesting. I went to change my reservation on the My Disney Experience app, and some dates allowed me to search for dinner and others didn’t...very odd

nickys

Premium Member
I saw your post. Thanks Nicky when do you think they release the dinner reservations and post the changes to BOG menu

No idea, sorry! That's just the speculation I've seen. It seems to have been a problem for about a month now,, but before that people were finding the same issue and then suddenly they were able to make reservations. You just need to keep checking back.

Rudy2645

No idea, sorry! That's just the speculation I've seen. It seems to have been a problem for about a month now,, but before that people were finding the same issue and then suddenly they were able to make reservations. You just need to keep checking back.
Thanks Nicky checked everyday and call still nothing hoping for our trip

tiggerlvr

I called last week to try and make reservations at BOG on our 180 day mark. The CM told me they are not taking reservations now for August. They told me they aren't being told when reservations will be opened up but at some point they will be, to just keep checking.

st3v3d

I've been trying to book it for the last 2 days, right on the second it turns 11am uk time (when bookings are open) as yesterday was my 180 day mark, and absolutely no joy. The second it turns 11am, it just says there are no reservations available. I guess I will just have to keep trying and hope that dinner slots get released. If not then I'll have to make do with an open faced bacon sandwich again ;(

DisAl

We have done a party of 8, and asked a CM for assistance. They will help you to sit at one table if at all possible.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks wonder if it is for refurbishment . Also, do you know if frozen dessert party is seasonal or avaBle in August

Frozen desert party should be available in August. Desert parties are notorious for not always being bookable at 180 days. You just have to keep checking back and keeping an eye for people posting.

Incidentally, for dinner reservations you can use the free-to-use Touring Plans Reservation Finder tool. You need to register to use it but not take out a pay subscription. It will email or text you if they find one, but you need to be fast and patient. I got everything I wanted easily over Christmas and New Year through it.

nickys

Premium Member
I’ve been trying to book for breakfast and lunch and nothing on any day aug20-25

When is your reservation start date? It isn't 180 days out yet from Aug 20th.

However, if you have an earlier check-in date than Aug 20th and can't book those dates I would be inclined to think they just haven't been loaded yet.

Sophiemouse

When is your reservation start date? It isn't 180 days out yet from Aug 20th.

However, if you have an earlier check-in date than Aug 20th and can't book those dates I would be inclined to think they just haven't been loaded yet.
I’m on site at 180+10 for dinning it will let me book any where else apart for be our guest

nickys

Premium Member
I’m on site at 180+10 for dinning it will let me book any where else apart for be our guest

In that case, the times haven't been loaded yet.

This happened for July too, and then times suddenly appeared about 2 weeks late I think.

Either it will suddenly become bookable, or there'll be an announcement of a refurb or a change to the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom