Be Our Guest Restaurant: Lunch or Dinner?

Mollie_Minnie

I don't know if I would wait that long in line either. I'm usually pretty lucky with rides wait time but I don't think I will have the same luck with this one...lol

Prince-1

Just my 2 cents but we ate there twice. Once for lunch and once for dinner. We waited for 35 min for lunch withno ADR. This was our first time and the place was amazingly themed. It is a stunning restaurant.

However after we got the food things went downhill from there. My wife and I both got the French Onion soup and the steak sandwich. The soup was a very pale imitation of a French Onion soup. Its is not a beef broth based soup but a vegetable based broth and it tasted horrible. It was very bland and weak. Not good at all. The sandwiches were extremely tough and also lacked flavor. We asked for the manager and sent our food back. Did not like lunch at all.

As for dinner, we went back because we had ADR and we were told it was better during that time. I will say the food was better but it still wasnt a great meal. We did get to eat our meals this time but we will probably not go back. But i will say that they did ana mazing job with the atmosphere. Stunning!!

MRGEFF

Got to agree somewhat with gsam4ever ! We had ADRs last week and were sooooo looking forward to BOG for my birthday. I wasn't over whelmed with my pork meal but my DH liked his steak and rolls but not his fries( terrible tasting). The grand ballroom was pretty to look at but felt like a school cafeteria the way the tables were set up.
The desserst WERE good though. I don't think BOG warrants the money or a return visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom