Be Our Guest reservation poll

Did you try to make a reservation for Be Our Guest today?

• I got the day/time I wanted

Votes: 54 64.3%
  • I got an alternate day/time

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • There was nothing available for my date range

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • I was not able to get through

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I thought it would be interesting to see how things went for people today with Be Our Guest reservations.

Please answer the poll above.

wiigirl

I have never not gotten the day I wanted, but the time I am usually flexible on.

75.gif

AmongMadPeople

Around 7:30/8:00 I got 4 reservations on the dates & times I wanted, scattered from late November to early January. By 10:30/11:00, the same dates in November were no longer available. It seems getting what you want is dependent on how early your call got through the system.

Nothing available December 1-5!!! Not a nice experience and they should have charged for the full meal like Cinderellas to prevent multiple bookings!

Scuttle

I got the day and close to the time that I wanted, but I called at 7:15am so that helped. I got reservations for November 19th so that's all I really cared about. The time really wasn't a factor for me.

DisneyGirl3820

Got through miraculously at 7am on the dot. The date/time I wanted was available but I made the reservation through automated ordering. BIG mistake. Thank goodness for these boards that I found out that without a CC#, the reservation would be thrown out of the system. So, back on the phone and after a long wait I was able to confirm my reservation with a credit card. Just a crazy morning.

LuvsTheMouse

I could not get any reservation for the week we are there! I was told that this morning after trying numerous times to get through, then on hold for 50 minutes:eek:. Just tried again, wait time was about 15minutes, and NO nothing! Hoping for openings on Wednesday, when online bookings opens...

HouCuseChickie

Miserable calling experience...did not get the day I wanted (Nov 19), but I got my back up day for the time I wanted. And it all worked out OK since I was able to take my Nov 20th dinner adr and get the same exact thing for Nov 19. So, it works.

RonAnnArbor

Unable to get anything from December 9th through 13th -- just as a heads up for anyone else trying....Of course some random things might pop up as people cancel, and I am sure some tables are reserved for WDW VIP guests....but there is nothing available for that period of time...

AEfx

Keep in mind they very likely did not release all available tables on day one. I'm sure more blocks will open up as time goes on.

Bork Bork

We got a dinner ADR for our New Year's trip on Jan. 4. But we like the lunch menu better than the dinner menu. Might be going twice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom