Be Our Guest or Chef Mickey for 3 year old

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Chef Mickey - better character M&G for a 3 year old and much kid friendlier menu. The only character you meet at BOG for dinner is Beast and he doesn't do autographs since his paws are too big to hold a pen.

DisneyDebNJ

I would pick CM as they have all Mickey and friends characters. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy etc. For a 3 year old I really think they would like CM better. BOG is nice but you only meet The Beast and he could be scary for a 3 year old. Even if that's not the case if I only had one choice with a 3 year Old it would definately be Chef Mickey's as I feel the characters and restaurant/menu choices (buffet) itself is more appealing to little kiddos. Oh also the monorail passes right above you at CM's and most kids think that is pretty cool goimg right through the hotel/restaurant. :)
This ^^^ My now adult first went to Chef Mickey's at age 3, and was the first time at a buffet :) He ate well (which at 3 is an iffy proposition) Dining choices are many for a child, and the atmosphere is wonderful!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
BOG only has Beast from what I've heard (& photos I've seen from friends) and he's only there at dinner. It's a beautiful restaurant and seriously cool in terms of it looking EXACTLY like the film, but I'd still say go with Chef Mickey's! It's so much fun having all the characters there and the buffet has a pretty wide selection.
You could always do BOG for lunch (it's quick service for lunch so it's not as expensive as dinner) and then do Chef Mickey's for breakfast or dinner :)

Disney mom 7272

I would choose Chef Mickey. Both are great and the atmosphere at Be Our Guest is awesome but at CM you get to meet characters. (the main 5). Plus the kids menu at BOG is not a typical kids menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom