Be our Guest for lunch?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I found the whole BOG QS at lunch and TS at dinner rather schizophrenic. What other restaurant is like that? What other QS takes ADRs?
It's been open 3-4 years. Surely the cache is over....

MightyMouse

I have a 3 yr old that is in love with the Beast. For over a year I've made it a frequent habit to start my workday morning by logging on to check the availability of a reservation time for 6 people for dinner. Just to see as if "today" were my 180 day window, what luck would I have to book an ADR for dinner on this particular day? I have found that it is extremely rare to see an open time slot in the early evening. The majority of available times are around 8pm if anytime at all. That goes for checking for a table for 6, a table for 4, etc. For lunch though there has rarely been a day with a full booking at 180 days out.
I'm hoping when my actual 180 day window comes I'll be able to get in for dinner, more so just for my daughter to meet her Beast.

Marianm

I have a 3 yr old that is in love with the Beast. For over a year I've made it a frequent habit to start my workday morning by logging on to check the availability of a reservation time for 6 people for dinner. Just to see as if "today" were my 180 day window, what luck would I have to book an ADR for dinner on this particular day? I have found that it is extremely rare to see an open time slot in the early evening. The majority of available times are around 8pm if anytime at all. That goes for checking for a table for 6, a table for 4, etc. For lunch though there has rarely been a day with a full booking at 180 days out.
I'm hoping when my actual 180 day window comes I'll be able to get in for dinner, more so just for my daughter to meet her Beast.

This. My ADRs don't open until February, but I reaaaally want to get a dinner on our first day of arrival. But I'm traveling with six (maybe 7) and I'm worried I won't get it. GL to you!

Disney Stine

This. My ADRs don't open until February, but I reaaaally want to get a dinner on our first day of arrival. But I'm traveling with six (maybe 7) and I'm worried I won't get it. GL to you!

Just keep trying every day!! I've been able to get a table for 9 after checking every single day after booking our vacation (and it was well after our 180 days opened up).

DisneyRoy

If you are staying on site, you get 180 days out +10 days. So the best idea is to put it at the end of your trip when less people have had availability to book.

danyoung56

I found the whole BOG QS at lunch and TS at dinner rather schizophrenic. What other restaurant is like that? What other QS takes ADRs?

I wouldn't exactly call it Quick Service at lunch, although it is named that for Dining Plan purposes. You order your food, but it's delivered to your table. So it's kind of a hybrid between TS and QS at lunch.

Dizney Crew

So we finally got to eat at BOG last night for dinner after waiting 6 MONTHS TO GET IN!!! We thought the food and prices were decent and the decor was nice, we have a 4 yr old daughter who thought it was amazing getting to eat inside of the Beast's Castle. But what I found some what frustrating and odd at the same time was that the room that we dined in The Library? Or whatever they call the room that is least decorated/themed, this room was only about 50% filled, lots of open tables that did not get used, and I noticed that the other rooms as well had open seating the entire time we were there. We had reservations for 8:20pm, I would think this would be in the heart of dinner time so I was shocked at how many open tables there were, and on a Saturday night/Valentines Day wknd? Is this normal? For this restaurant to be so popular and hard to get in it blows me away that they wouldn't have every table filled.

We want to take our daughter to Cinderella's Castle next to eat, so it looks like we'll have to wait another 6 months, but hopefully they actually use every table over there and not just half the restaurant, cause that's ridiculous and seems like a waste to not use every table, especially on High Demand table service Restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom