BCV - Renovation - Details Please of Deluxe Studios

BCVTalsJam

Original Poster
I am a DVC owner at Poly and BCV and we have not been back to BCV since they started the renovations. I called DVC yesterday and they told me that the renovations are complete but I can barely find any pictures or details about the new rooms. SOOO I am reaching out to you all. If any one has been to BCV deluxe Studios since the renovations were completed would you mind sharing details. That can be pictures as well the pros and cons of the new rooms. I am also interested in knowing what the storage is like now. From the few pictures I have seen I do not see have where to store clothes...so I was wondering if the beds had drawers underneath like at the Poly.

THANK YOU ALL! :)

David Drisko

I am a DVC owner at Poly and BCV and we have not been back to BCV since they started the renovations. I called DVC yesterday and they told me that the renovations are complete but I can barely find any pictures or details about the new rooms. SOOO I am reaching out to you all. If any one has been to BCV deluxe Studios since the renovations were completed would you mind sharing details. That can be pictures as well the pros and cons of the new rooms. I am also interested in knowing what the storage is like now. From the few pictures I have seen I do not see have where to store clothes...so I was wondering if the beds had drawers underneath like at the Poly.

THANK YOU ALL! :)

David Drisko

We have been DVC members since 1992. We have been guests of Disney since Disney World opened.We have ownership at BVC, The Board Walk, and OKW. We have stayed at the BCV many, many times since it opened. There have been so many changes during this period, both at the Resorts and the Parks. We just returned from a stay at BCV Feb 25-March 11, after all renovations were complete. The renovations were completely new. Every thing at first view was the same, but after a walk through the changes were clear. The change to hardwood floors in the 1 & 2 bedroom villas was a great change. The villas, both deluxe studios and 1 & 2 bedrooms were completely redone. The only thing that did not change was the footprint of each room. The new rooms are contemporary, and well designed to maximize the activities of guests needs. One major change to the deluxe studio was a fifth fold down bed under the TV (making the room available for five. There is ample room in drawers and closets. Refrigerator, micro wave, and toaster, plus coffee machine included in Deluxe Studio. Excellent changes. This visit was our 56 Disney trip since 1992, well over 400 nights. Not bad since we live 1000 miles away. The beach club continues to be the best location based upon direct walking access to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Board Walk. In addition, the cast members at the Beach and Yacht Club (who also serve the BVC), are some of the best we have seen in all these years. You will be most pleased with the accommodations.

Last edited:

BCVTalsJam

Original Poster
Thank you so much for responding...we are excited to go back to the Beach Club since it has been a couple years. My wife has been going to BC since she was a kid and we love the resort.

As far as the storage, where is it located? Do they have under the bed drawers? Just didn't see much of any storage in the few pics I saw online.

David Drisko

Thank you so much for responding...we are excited to go back to the Beach Club since it has been a couple years. My wife has been going to BC since she was a kid and we love the resort.

As far as the storage, where is it located? Do they have under the bed drawers? Just didn't see much of any storage in the few pics I saw online.

David Drisko

During our trip in Feb I had a 2 BR lockoff and a Deluxe Studio. One son stayed in the Studio and other the second son stayed in the second bedroom of the 2 BR lockoff (Actually a connected Deluxe Studio). I never looked into the Second Deluxe studio but I would walk into the Studio connected to my master bedroom. The pictures look correct, I remember drawers in the night stand and on either side of the TV. But I remember also the large closet and it had store area for non hanging clothes. I think there were areas under the toaster area. I don't feel that you will have any problem. I went on line to look at availability Dec 6-6 and found Deluxe studios at BCV at around $438. I then went to the pictures and they had about 10 or and they are current of the new rooms. The area shown as a table under the TV is the 5th bed.

Last edited:

Disorbust

We stayed in a deluxe studio over Xmas and your right there was NO storage. I though it was because we were in a handicap room but it looked the same as a reular room online. With 5 in a room it really made it hell for us. We were basically living out of our suitcases on the floor. IIMHO the rooms were planned terribly. If you have a room for 5 occupancy why wouldn't u think they may need to put their clothes somewhere? No drawers and one wardrobe, nothing in the bathroom but the counter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom