Baymax interaction tips & wait time?

kleo!

Original Poster
Baymax is one of my favourite characters! Does anyone have any tips on how to interact with him? Does anyone know average wait time? (I'm going in mid-June)

DisneyFans4Life

The last time I went and saw him, we only waited like 20 minutes at most. The interaction was just like any other character...you just kinda stand there and take a picture.

Witchy Chick

Baymax is one of my favourite characters! Does anyone have any tips on how to interact with him? Does anyone know average wait time? (I'm going in mid-June)

We met Baymax on our trip last month. The costume is pretty unwieldy so I think there is not much interaction stuff he is able to do, but my kiddos did fist-bump with him. :D

mimitchi33

He usually has short waits from what I've seen, compared to the Inside Out characters who also meet there and have waits of up to two hours!

thomas998

Kids went to see him yesterday. We dropped into EPCOT just for him, went in stood in line for about 5 minutes (around 6:30PM) and they saw him and we were out of EPCOT in record time. Only thing to know is they don't want you wearing anything that might puncture the suit, so no pin lanyards and even had my daughter remove a tail that was velcroed to her back just in case. Also know that he doesn't sign anything.

Mike_Ea

Kids went to see him yesterday. We dropped into EPCOT just for him, went in stood in line for about 5 minutes (around 6:30PM) and they saw him and we were out of EPCOT in record time. Only thing to know is they don't want you wearing anything that might puncture the suit, so no pin lanyards and even had my daughter remove a tail that was velcroed to her back just in case. Also know that he doesn't sign anything.

I also went to Epcot just for Baymax and the Inside Out characters. The Baymax line was no problem.. 5-10 minute wait.. bing bang boom and we were on our way to the other side of the aisle for Inside Out. That wait was ridiculous. We waited an hour for them. My daughter loves them though so it was worth it for her in the end though.

The Inside Out line is 10x longer than Baymax though for anyone wondering.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

Good to see (based on your profile image) that you got your meeting! It's a shame Hiro doesn't meet with Baymax anymore... when we went just over a year ago, they both appeared together which was nice because Hiro (as a face character) made it significantly more interactive. Then again, that also made the line significantly longer...

Matt_Black

Good to see (based on your profile image) that you got your meeting! It's a shame Hiro doesn't meet with Baymax anymore... when we went just over a year ago, they both appeared together which was nice because Hiro (as a face character) made it significantly more interactive. Then again, that also made the line significantly longer...

Plus, it's always nice to see more minority representation and diversity with the face characters.

kleo!

Original Poster
Yes! I got to meet Baymax. It was quite a busy day, we waited 45 minutes to meet Baymax! And we waited only a little over an hour for Joy & Sadness. They were so much fun. Meeting Baymax made my day! They're all worth the wait, especially if kids love them. I love Baymax so much, but we had to rush to our lunch right after. Thank you all for your help!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Wasn't Baymax, Joy & Sadness just to be there up until Soarin came back? I thought that was the reason a while back?
Seeing as there's nothing left in Innoventions West, they'll probably stay for a while. Epcot doesn't need more empty space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom