Bay Lake Tower Question?

PoohsGang

Original Poster
Yesterday we put the deposit down to add 100 BLT points to our DVC Membership. ( Points are in our account today :sohappy: )It says it will be finished in Fall 2009, we were thinking of booking for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Has anyone booked BLT as of yet? Are they even taking reservations? Any info would be helpful.

Anyone know when the 2010 Point charts will be out for the rest of the resorts?

I have called my guide with those questions, but unfortunately he is not very good at returning messages, :brick: it actually took 4 messages (3 days) and a call to quality assurance to add the points on for BLT, you would think that they would jump on a call that adds up to $11200.00 in there pockets, long story short not impressed with our guide takes from 2 to 4 days to get calls returned. :shrug: thats why I thought posting this question would probobly yeild faster results than my guide. :confused:

Please check out the photo of me practicing to hopefully become a moderator some day.
http://www.tonytheplumber.com/disney.html

SnowFire

We just booked a week beginning August 4. :sohappy: (Our home resort is BW, so they are taking reservations from owners at other resorts.) We wanted a MK view room but they were all booked. We got bay view and are on the waiting list for MK view.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom