Backstage Magic Tour

jr105

Original Poster
I have a solo trip planned for July 23- July 30 staying @SSR.

I have already done Keys to the Kingdom and Undiscovered EPCOT tours, so I decided to try the Backstage Magic tour this time. What are you experiences about this tour and are there many repeat elements from the tours I have already done?

Also, has anyone done this tour solo? Just want to make sure that I don't stand out for doing the tour by myself.

Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
There will definitely be some repeat experiences, but not enough to make the tour not worth it.

I took the tour alone, and there were several others in our group that were alone. No one seemed to care or bat an eyelash. It was just fun being around other Disney nuts for the better part of a day (because everyone that spends that amount of money and devotes 7 hours to a tour is classified as a fellow Disney nut in my book).

mattfusf

I did the tour solo as well maybe two years ago. I had a blast, there were plenty of other people on the tour by themselves with me.

It was a bit more "technical" than keys to the kingdom. KTTK was a lot of history and storytelling, with a few backstage parts, whereas BM was much more backstage.

If you have the time to spend (its all day as I'm sure you know) it is very much worth it!

Matt

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
There will definitely be some repeat experiences, but not enough to make the tour not worth it.

I took the tour alone, and there were several others in our group that were alone. No one seemed to care or bat an eyelash. It was just fun being around other Disney nuts for the better part of a day (because everyone that spends that amount of money and devotes 7 hours to a tour is classified as a fellow Disney nut in my book).

I went solo as well; I was given the tour as a Father's Day gift. That day, I was the only "single" individual. But the demographics of our group skewed a little older. The tour was a great day, but I could have done without a visit to the WDW laundry department....:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom