Back from the mansion...with Pics!

SGT623

Original Poster
I forgot to mention that there were a few castmembers in Liberty Square trying to direct guests away from the Mansion by yelling "Thunder Mountain & Splash Mountain are to the left" while wildly two finger pointing away from the mansion. These castmembers were given as much attention as invisible mutes and are lucky if they didn't get trampled.

devoy1701

i'm glad I get to benefit from the AP preview! I hope to ride it a couple times in a row Sunday momrning! That crowd would make me turn around as soon as I got into Liberty Square!

dandaman

Here's my cue...

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY, that's a lotta people. I've never seen it that crowded in WDW in one given place; not even on 4th of July or Christmas Day!

SGT623

Original Poster
Forgot a pic! After being in line for a while I snaped one of the rest of the line behind me. It went out of site!

CIMG6198.jpg

DisneyDellsDude

Aww man! Wish I was there.
We really need to compile a detailed list of everything that was changed into one thread. There are 3 threads I have to sift through to get info!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

kcnole

On that note, I was on HM today and when we turned around to go backwards out of the attic, I realized that it is alot more intense than the turn in SSE, yet there is no warning. I'm glad there isn't, but I just think it's wierd and hopefully SSE won't have that anymore come November.

If SSE had lapbars like Mansion we wouldn't have to have that video. The problem has always been people getting up and getting out because of being afraid it was about to drop on them.

hemloc

Wait.. Wha?? Did they get rid of the line about the Hitchhiking Ghosts?? I only heard the very last line about a ghost following you home... Or I just missed it:shrug:...

And whatever happened to the Gothic Lolita-themed HM stuff?? Those items had Hot Topic written all over 'em!!

Hmmm, I am gonna go up there Saturday morning for the AP entry, but I don't think my traveling companion, er, date, would be happy with me telling her to wait in the long line while I skip ahead:lookaroun... So, now I just needs to find me a girl from Fort Lauderdale who actually has an AP, lol!!!:hammer:

TTATraveler

Wait.. Wha?? Did they get rid of the line about the Hitchhiking Ghosts?? I only heard the very last line about a ghost following you home... Or I just missed it:shrug:...

Yeah, it appears they did. I was waiting the whole time to hear it only to realize that it had been removed from the spiel.

Did anybody else notice the lack of howling outside the HM? I rode around noon and was in line for 30 minutes and I can honestly say I didn't hear the normal howling.

hemloc

Did anybody else notice the lack of howling outside the HM? I rode around noon and was in line for 30 minutes and I can honestly say I didn't hear the normal howling.

Hmmm... Wolves only howl at the moon, no?? Who knows what surprises(If any!) the night will bring:fork:!!!

SGT623

Original Poster
There are still some minor projects that are not finished and are going to be addressed soon, though most casual visitors will not notice them.

EpcotServo

I was hoping to see some of you...I didn't know that there was gonna' be a mob though!
:lol:

I do see some pictures of my tiny head (grey shirt, black hat, towards the front left in the shot before rope drop.)

I'll have an Update up tonight or tomorrow. I might be too busy geekin' out at how AMAZING this refurb was! We finally have our GREAT Haunted Mansion back!
:D

disney9752

In looking at the new awning, it looks like there were fans located overhead in the awnings. Is this the case or am I seeing something that isn't there? Great idea if they are, that line could be warm even in the shade.

there were fans in the old green one, just doesnt seem they were used that often or maybe just didnt work anymore.,,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom