Baby gear rentals?

DiSnEyF@n

Oh my goodness I miss you guys so much!!! I've slipped into the "newborn black hole" that consumes most new moms. My baby girl is 2 mths old already! And of course her first trip is planned. We're headed to the world in May, staying in a villa, and there's going to be two babies 5/6 mths. Uncle Matt is bringing his baby too (yep, you read right - he's a dad)!

So we need some baby gear. Quick google search brought up quite a few rental spots. Anyone with reviews or recommendations on which one to choose. We're looking for car seats, bouncers, swings, etc. We'll both be bringing our own strollers. Thanks!

So, I just realized that this is from last year!!! Oh my!!!! I hope your trip was great! lol

Weather_Lady

The DVC villas should have a high chair and pack 'n play (stocked in a closet) already -- I'd call ahead and add a request for extras of these items to your reservation.

I don't know where to recommend as far as renting (a Google search turned this up, but I know nothing about it: http://www.travelingbaby.com/orlando/), but depending on the cost comparison, you might look into buying a bouncer or swing from Amazon or Walmart (preferably one with free shipping) and having it delivered a day or so before you arrive. (Have the label marked with your name AND arrival date).

NicTom1211

The DVC villas should have a high chair and pack 'n play (stocked in a closet) already -- I'd call ahead and add a request for extras of these items to your reservation.

I don't know where to recommend as far as renting (a Google search turned this up, but I know nothing about it: http://www.travelingbaby.com/orlando/), but depending on the cost comparison, you might look into buying a bouncer or swing from Amazon or Walmart (preferably one with free shipping) and having it delivered a day or so before you arrive. (Have the label marked with your name AND arrival date).

I know this is an old thread, but I have a question. Is the pack and play in the DVC room the regular size. I ask because I am trying to figure out if I should bring one of our fitted sheets from home to use in it.

Weather_Lady

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom