Awesome Disney Streaming Radio Site

gidrac

Original Poster
Originally posted by HauntedPirate
Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye on it, hopefully a slot will open up and I can give it a listen.

Yeah, those slots filled up fast. I can't connect myself. I've talked with the guy who runs the site and he says, he will be opening up a few more lower bandwidth slots. He also said he may be getting some help on relaying through other servers. I also may be able to help him out and maybe we can get even more slots opened up.

humphrybear

LIVE 365!

Hi Eveyone! I too have not been able to get into Subsonic's site to listen. :(

Check out LIVE 365. It's free if you don't mind pop-ups on occasion or you can pay $5 per month. There are great Disney music from the parks and many other areas to listen to. It's one of my favorites!

www.live365.com

Have a Magical Day!:wave:

gidrac

Original Poster
Re: LIVE 365!

Originally posted by humphrybear
Check out LIVE 365. It's free if you don't mind pop-ups on occasion or you can pay $5 per month. There are great Disney music from the parks and many other areas to listen to. It's one of my favorites! [/B]

I've tried live365. It's not bad, but there was a lot of pop-ups. Maybe I should pay the $5.

torg0

Thanks for suggesting Live365. If you have a pop-up blocker, the ads are really not that bad. They just raised the rates for broadcasters, so I wouldn't be suprised if a few stations go off the air (including mine).

There are over 20 free stations and you'll never have trouble getting a stream.

Mike

humphrybear

Originally posted by torg0
Thanks for suggesting Live365. If you have a pop-up blocker, the ads are really not that bad. They just raised the rates for broadcasters, so I wouldn't be suprised if a few stations go off the air (including mine).

Mike

Your kidding NOOOOOOOOOOO. Your's is the one I listen to faithfully every day. Say it isn't so?????????????/:cry: :cry:

MsSnuzi

Mike

MouseWorld x2 - please don't go away - I love it - especially the MGM stream. Great station - I thank you! And I'm a paying member - if you go, that would make me very unhappy :(

subsonic

Hello, I noticed a lot of hits were coming from this thread.

Thanks for showing interest everybody.

A little update: Just today someone has offered to be a relay for my stream. This will allow me to host more streams. Hopefully, with any luck, this will be in affect by the end of next week.

Hopefully this will detur people for using live 365 :)

A lot of good streams there, but also a lot of commercials.
I for one will not use it :)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
I have to agree, LIVE365 has been a lot of fun to listen to. I've been listening for over a year now, and I think I'm going to pay the 5 to get rid of the pop ups.

I highly recommend it. Also tried subsonic, but the server is down right now.

Brian

subsonic

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966
I highly recommend it. Also tried subsonic, but the server is down right now.

Sorry about that, my poopie DSL keep pooping out. It's so hard to troubleshoot what the problem is. :brick:

I hope to remedy this soon.

Foolish Mortal

Mike

As a paying subsriber, say it is'nt so !!!!! I've got you on as I type this. Already lost 1 great Disney station this year. Would it help if I bought a T shirt ??

subsonic

Update

Just an FYI, someone has been gracious enough to donate some bandwith. We upped the ante to a 64kbs stream with 20 listeners and added 6 listeners to the 24kbs stream which brings it to 10.

It's still in testing phase so I have left my own 10 56kbs streams up for now.

You can access these links at my site:
http://www.subsonicradio.com

There's no commercials. Well, other than the occasional too quiet web ad I have which I hope will bring people to the forums.

Happy Listening...

venooch333

On the subsonic radio site the radio keeps stopping every three seconds then takes about 2 seconds to restart, what am i doing wrong:confused: :brick: Any help would be much appreciated!!:king:

subsonic

What type of internet connection do you have? If it's dialup, you might want to try the 24k streams.

Also, if you're using winamp, you can increase the buffer length.

IM me if you need more help. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom