AWESOME...Call the Hollywood Tower Hotel!!

Pat X

Original Poster
WOW...this is SO cool!!! This is NOT a joke, Call the following number (toll FREE) to reach the Hollywood Tower Hotel:

1-877-lost-guest (1-877-567-8483)

Wait for the legal disclaimer at the end. :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

that was so cool
LOL

it actually scared me a little bit at first...i thought someone really answered
'

this is just like on spiderman at universal...there's a number on one of the marque's in the ride, and if you call it you get a cool suprise like this...

i dont remember the number though and i dont think it was toll free either...there's a thread about this somewhere i think.

JackSkellington

If you didn't know the Tower o Terror was modeled afterthe actual Hollywood Tower off of the 405 freeway I believe. It is the one that leads out to Universal Studios. Look off to side of the freeway to see the scaled down, but original hotel. Its pretty cool.

Wilt Dasney

The voice at the beginning is none other then Bellhop John, a tall, blonde fellow with a very deep voice who always delivered his safety spiel at light speed before the switch to automated spiels. He was shown doing his thing on one of the Travel Channel specials recently.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Originally posted by Pat X
WOW...this is SO cool!!! This is NOT a joke, Call the following number (toll FREE) to reach the Hollywood Tower Hotel:

1-877-lost-guest (1-877-567-8483)

Wait for the legal disclaimer at the end. :lol:

Thanks for telling us about that! It was pretty cool.

Gotta love the legal disclaimer...."by the way, the Hollywood Tower Hotel is not a real hotel..." :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom