Avenger’s Campus At Hollywood Studios

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This is a post that goes into more detail about the Marvel area

Going past echo lake, you would see a variety of different gift shops, with a new lake, and an Avenger’s E Ticket in the distance. The story of the E ticket is that aliens would attack Miami and the avengers would go the city to fight them. It would use a new ride system that would take a trackless ride vehicle and a rollercoaster. There would be a table service restaurant that would be in a globe that would serve avengers themed food, it would have a good view of the rest of the land. There would be a meet and greet with characters such as Iron Man, Spider Man, and Captain America.

Replacing backlot express would be a old Texas themed diner that would sell burgers, chicken, and brisket. Replacing he Frozen sing along would be an Ant Man dark ride . The story would be that a new super villain would attack on a lab and Ant Man would go there to fight the villain with the wasp as backup. The ride vehicle would be a new size changing vehicles. Star Tours would be replaced by a hulk simulator. The story would be that the abomination would attack a local construction site and the hulk would go there to fight him and the ride vehicle would be a new mech suit.

The abc Commisary and the sci fi restaurant would be replaced by a spider man rollercoaster. Spider man would be fighting green goblin and sandman. They would be fighting throughout the city as we follow them around and even fight them ourselves. Half of muppets courtyard would be turned into a doctor strange trackless dark ride. The story would be doctor strange would be fighting undead zombies under the control of dormammu (the main villain in doctor strange). Pizzarizo would be turned into a New York diner it would sell burgers or pizza. The other half of muppet vision would be turned into 2 gift shops.

IMG_0363.jpeg

ImagineThat3

This is amazing!! I love that you have drawings to go along with your descriptions.

I think a run down Miami (like after a battle) would be really cool.

Have you thought of any water type rides?

How would the size changing vehicles work because that sounds awesome.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This is amazing!! I love that you have drawings to go along with your descriptions.

I think a run down Miami (like after a battle) would be really cool.

Have you thought of any water type rides?

How would the size changing vehicles work because that sounds awesome.
Thanks for your reply, I have not thought of any water rides even tho that would be a cool idea. The size changing vehicles would work using screens and practical affects like the ratouille ride at Epcot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom